It’s 1.11 am, the perfect time to write a blogpost which is way overdue, but not really 🙁 . After several attempts to go to sleep I finally gave in. Guess I ate to many brownies and now suffering from hyperactivity due to too much sugar 🙂 . My mind keeps working overtime, so many thoughts and ideas I’d like to work on. Unfortunately my mind doesn’t always seem to grasp the idea of a good night’s sleep. And since my energy level is not as high as I would like it to be, chances are I might be too tired during the day to do all the things that I’ve been thinking of tonight.
Can anyone please tell me how to get loads and loads of energy? I really could use it. I envy my next door neighbor, she has more energy than our entire family and that includes Diamond (our energetic 6 month old German shepherd puppy). Wow, imagine what I could do if I had that much energy.
How does one get that much energy? Sleeping well at night is probably helpful. Oh well, at least I’m finally writing a post again.
So, for everyone who’s curious about the things that are going on in my mind, here are few.
1. I would like to do some parttime work, however, still no clue what I would like to do and would be possible to do parttime.
2. I want to make big bean bag pillows, need to find nice fabric.
3. Want to reupholster several chairs, again, need to find nice fabric and see what would be the easiest way to do it.
4. Need to unpack several more boxes.
5. Need to find space for all the things that will come out of these boxes.
6. Want to decorate our house super nice on a budget (since we will have to remodel the entire house which will cost plenty).
7. Want to paint our bedside tables tomorrow (or actually today).
8. Find all the things I need to start upcycling the wonderful (but now very ugly brass) chandelier I bought on Craigslist (for the Dutch, that’s our Marktplaats).
9. Owh, also need to do some cleaning 🙁 .
10. Want to take the dog for a walk in the off leash area at Marymoor Park (hopefully it will be dry, yesterday it has been raining all day long).
And I could go on, but you get the idea. Now, I think it’s time for another attempt to try to find my Zen and fall asleep. Breath in… breath out…. Who knows, it just may work this time.